Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Charlotte, NC|
PediaStaff is recruiting a Speech-Language Pathologist for a private speech therapy practice with offices located throughout North Carolina. Services will be delivered in the clinic, home and or daycare settings. If you are a passionate, hardworking individual looking for a great opportunity in Charlotte, NC this position may be for you. We are not able to bring on CFYs at this time.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work with both children (75%) and adults (25%) in the clinic and or daycares
* Diagnoses range from Dysphagia, Autism, Down Syndrome, developmental delay, traumatic brain injury, neurological conditions, Aphasia, stuttering, voice disorders, and other various
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will do assessments, evaluations, and treatment of all referred patients
* Appropriate and timely development of Plan of Care for patients served
* Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
* Appropriate and timely documentation of progress toward goals
* Appropriate and timely communication of patient status to members of their interdisciplinary team
* Counsel, educate, and instruct patients and their families regarding their speech-language therapy
* Attend patient care team meetings, IFSP & IEP Meetings, and other conferences as requested
* Attend and participate in continuing educational programs and attend and participate in mandatory in-service training
* Comply with HIPAA laws
* Perform other duties as necessary and as directed by the supervisor
* Competitive Compensation
* Supportive Administrative Staff
* Company-issued iPad w/ Cellular Service
* Bi-weekly Direct Deposit
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Monthly Staff Learning Opportunities
* Group Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* 401(k) w/ Company Match
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Sciences & Disorders, or other related fields from an accredited college or university
* Valid North Carolina Speech-Language Pathology License, or the ability to obtain
* Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
* Ability to pass a background screening, drug test, & driver history check
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Maximum of three vehicle infractions within the last two (2) years
* All candidates must speak, read, and write the English language fluently. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
* Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a healthcare setting are ineligible for employment in this position
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17289|
Would you like to apply to this job?