Summer Clinic Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
|Location :||Columbia, MD|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is currently in search of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who is looking to be part of a professional, passionate, and expanding organization. The agency is a center and home-based program that provides OT, speech and language therapy, and social and feeding groups, in addition to ABA services. We are seeking a BCBA who can work full-time during the summer 2023.
Looking for a full-time, year-round position? Check out our other posting at this location!
The essential functions of the BCBA will be to:
* Assess and develop teaching procedures to address the deficits and needs of the client using direct instruction, discrete trial, shaping, chaining, task analysis, and schedules of reinforcement
* Conduct various trainings with parents/caregivers, school personnel, other service providers, and RBT therapists on interventions developed by the BCBA
* Complete session notes, record data during each session with the client, and check for program fidelity
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
* A Master’s degree or higher in a related field
* Hold a current Maryland State license as an LBA
* Have their BCBA certification and be in good standing with BACB
* Have completed the requirements to supervise RBTs
* Long-term employment – this is NOT a temp job!
Hours: 8 AM – 4 PM, flexible scheduling available
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17329|
Would you like to apply to this job?