Supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
|Location :||Madison, IN|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is searching for a Supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a pediatric clinic in Madison, IN. You’ll work in a center-based setting with children mostly in preschool and early elementary grades.
* This is a full-time BCBA position 8-5 Monday-Friday
* You’ll join a strong multidisciplinary practice focused on teamwork
* In this leadership position – you’ll supervise RBTs and mentor other professionals
* You’ll work in a clinic setting — no driving all around the county
* Benefits are available including healthcare insurance and PTO
Qualifications: Master’s Degree. Must be board certified by the BACB and must have at least 5 years of experience.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2206-11207|