SY 2022-2023 School Psychologist
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $56.00/hour|
Are looking ahead and desiring to work for the SY 2022-2023 as a School Psychologist? We are looking for a School Psychologist to support two schools for the upcoming school year in the area just south of Chicago.
* You will work full time covering two schools in close proximity to one another (High School and an Elementary School)
* You can be flexible as to how you cover the caseloads of these two schools
* You will begin work on August 15, 2022 and work through mid-June
* You will work Monday through Friday from 7:45 am -3:35 pm
* You will work with a great staff to make the lives of the students better in every way
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2205-10931|