SY 2023-2024 School Psychologist
|Location :||Tinley Park, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
A Licensed School Psychologist is needed to work near the Tinley Park area with a primarily middle school population for the SY 2023-2024! If you are a licensed school psychologist who would like a nice position in a great school this fall, this may be the job for you!
* You will begin working in August and work through the entire school year
* Daily full-time work hours are from 7:30-3:30 (37 paid hours per day)
* You will work with middle and some elementary-aged students
* There may be some out-of-district evaluations
* You will have a manageable caseload
* Bilinguals are preferred but not required
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20194|