SY 2023-24 Part time School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Genoa, IL|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $55.00/hour|
Seeking a new contract opportunity as an Occupational Therapist for the 2023-24 school year working 2-3 days per week?
You’ll have access to plenty of mentorship and training. Home to a multi-disciplinary team of therapists, you’ll never feel alone while on assignment here!
* You’ll work in Genoa, IL; specific assignment TBD, but likely elementary or middle school caseload
* Previous school-based experience preferred but will train
* Position is 2 days a week
* You’ll work alongside a team of therapists
* Mentorship is available
* Orientation period is at the beginning of August; first day of school is 8/15, last day 5/23
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17394|
Would you like to apply to this job?