SY 22-23 High School Social Worker
|Location :||Bolingbrook, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Great SY 22-23 High School full-time Social Worker position is open working in the vicinity of Bollingbrook, IL. If you are a licensed school social worker interested in working with an all-high school population (9th-12th) for the upcoming school year, this is a great option!
* You will begin working on August 17th and work through the end of May 2023
* Your caseload will be all high school age
* Daily hours are 7:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
* You will need to have excellent communication skills to work with students, teachers, and parents
* Knowledge of behavior management is needed
* You may be asked to provide group counseling techniques
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and your PEL or Type 73 with the school social work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11885|