SY 22-23 Part time School Psychologist
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
If you are a licensed School Psychologist and like working with high school-age students, this job may be for you! We need a School Psychologist to cover a small caseload between two high schools in the city of Chicago for the upcoming school year. We welcome a great licensed, dedicated School Psychologist to work on our campuses!
* You will work one day per week or two half days plus scheduled IEP meetings
* You will have a caseload of about 20 high school students in grades 9th-12th
* You will work on two campuses located near each other
* You will begin August 22 and work throughout the school year until June 12th, 2023
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology, and your PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11427|