SY 22-23 Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Rockford, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a licensed Physical Therapist that would like to work one day per week for the SY 22-23? We have a nice position in an elementary school in the vicinity of Rockford, IL? We need a great therapist to work with an all pediatric population. So, if you are a licensed Physical Therapist looking for a one-day-per-week position, apply today!
* You will begin working on or around the end of August 29th, but Orientation is scheduled for August 23rd or 24th.
1st day with students: 09/01/22 and the last day is 06/09/23
* You will work one day per week with elementary students
* You will perform normal PT services
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2205-11091|