SY 22-23 School Based BCBA
|Location :||Sugar Grove, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Part-Time BCBA needed to work the SY 22-23 in the Maple Park area of Illinois. We need a BCBA to work two days per week for the school year in our district.
* You will work two days per week and those days will be flexible with daily hours of 7:30-3:00 with a chance of increasing to another day if desired
* You will work the entire school year in a middle school and high school (Grades 6-12 graders)
* Wonderful district located in the Maple Park area of North Chicago
Qualifications: You will need to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and have a current state license (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12710|