SY 22-23 School Psychologist
|Location :||Lisle, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a licensed School Psychologist looking for a SY 22-23 position? We are looking for a highly motivated, licensed School Psychologist to work with our self-contained, multi-district special education programs. We are located in the vicinity of Lisle, IL.
* You will work with visually impaired or blind students or students with multiple disabilities
* You will have a small, manageable caseload
* You will work alongside our other psychologists and participate in individual and group MTSS/data analysis and problem solving meetings
* You will give instructional and consultative support to teachers and families, while facilitating domain IEP meetings, and some individual and/or group counseling if needed
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and a Type 73 or PEL with the school psychology endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12695|