SY 22-23 School Psychologist
|Location :||Western Springs, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Seeking a School Psychologist to work the rest of this school year in an all-high school setting in the vicinity of Western Springs-LaGrange, IL. If you are a licensed school psychologist who would like to do reevaluations and other duties, this could be the job for you!
* You will work across two campuses of all high school students
* You will work approximately 35 hours per week
* You will begin working as soon as possible and work through the current school year
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree and a PEL or Type 73 with school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14074|