SY 22-23 School Psychologist
|Location :||River Forest, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a licensed school Psychologist who is looking for a great full-time SY 22-23 position? We have a need in a great district in the vicinity of River Forest, IL and we need a licensed school psychologist to begin on August 22nd and work the upcoming school year!
* You will begin working on August 22 and work through June 10, 2023
* You will work with Preschool-8th grade population (mostly 5th-08th though)
* You will work in one or two buildings
* You will work with a great team in a great district
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11601|