SY 22-23 School Psychologist
|Location :||Oak Park, IL|
|Salary :||$52.00 - $55.00/hour|
School Psychologist position for a Licensed School Psychologist for the first semester of school this Fall! If you are a Licensed School Psychologist looking for an excellent position for a few months, this may be the position for you! We need a Licensed School Psychologist to work in an elementary school setting from August until early January in the Forest Park area of Illinois.
* You will begin ASAP and work throughout the fall semester until January 6, 2023
* Your caseload will consist of elementary students (K-5th grade)
* You will work daily from 8:00-3:10 in the Forest Park area at two schools close in proximity to each other
* You will provide evaluations among other basic psychologist duties
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s in Psychology and your PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11652|