SY 22-23 Short term Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Berwyn, IL|
|Salary :||$35.00 - $42.00/hour|
Are you a Special Education teacher looking to cover an FMLA leave? We’d love to speak with you about this opportunity! We are looking to staff this Elementary school with a great Special Education Teacher this fall. Previous experience preferred. The location is in the vicinity of Berwyn, IL.
* Special Education Teacher to co-teach 7th grade. Please apply if interested!
* Co-teach math, instructional math, and executive functioning skills
* 10-12 students caseload
* August 22, 2022 – November 21, 2002 FMLA
Qualifications: You will need to be eligible to work as a Special Education Teacher in the state of IL and a current state license (or be eligible for same) including PEL. LBS-1 certification preferred.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2206-11214|