SY 22-23 Social Worker
|Location :||Homer Glen, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
SY 22-23 LSSW- Are you a licensed school social worker or a licensed professional counselor that would like to work supporting our elementary students for the SY 22-23? We need a licensed school social worker to work full-time to support our students in the Orland Park area.
* You will begin working on August 15, 2022, and work through May 30, 2023
* Daily hours are 8:45-3:45 Monday – Friday
* You will work with an all-elementary caseload of K-6th graders split between two schools
* You will support the students in a self-contained classroom with social, emotional, and behavioral needs
* You will be working in addition to other SWs as an extra level of support and collaboration
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and a PEL or Type 73 and the school social work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14085|