SY 23-24 LOA School Psychologist
|Location :||Glendale Heights, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $58.00/hour|
SY 23-24 Full-time School Psychologist is needed to will an LOA beginning August 25th and lasting until early December. This School Psychologist is needed to work in an elementary school located in the vicinity of Glendale Heights, IL. If you are looking for a nice short-term position for the first semester of the upcoming school year, apply today! We have a great district with the children as our priority!
* Normal psychologists’ duties and evaluations will be your main focus
* This leave position will begin working in August with some overlap to make a good transition when the current psychologist leaves and work through early December
* The caseload is all elementary age split between two schools
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with the endorsement for school psychology, (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17844|
Would you like to apply to this job?