SY 23-24 Part Time School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Glen Ellyn, IL|
|Salary :||$46.00 - $55.00/hour|
Here’s a creative and flexible position for an Occupational Therapist looking to work 1-2 days per week for the upcoming school year!
* You’ll work with only high school students
* There are 4 high schools within the district in the vicinity of Glen Ellyn
* Seeking a therapist that can work on average 1.5 days per week (some weeks 1 day, some weeks 2 days, you get the idea)
* All meetings are remote
* Most minutes are consult, a few are direct
* Your visits to each school will be monthly
* You’ll mostly be working on life skills
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17251|
Would you like to apply to this job?