SY 23-24 School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Burbank, IL|
|Salary :||$46.00 - $54.00/hour|
School year 2023-24! School Based Opportunity awaits an Occupational Therapist with school or pediatric experience. Yes, fieldwork counts! If you’re interested in working 5 days per week for the school year, keep reading!
* You’ll split your time evenly between a center with all sped kids and a district school
* Total caseload is manageable, about 40 kids
* Most of the kids are on direct service minutes, with a few ready to transition to consult
* The students have a mix of diagnoses and abilities; more details to come on grade levels and severity as planning continues
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17233|
Would you like to apply to this job?