SY 23-24 School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Lisle, IL|
We are seeking a School Social Worker who likes the elementary age, to work in the vicinity of Lisle, IL for the SY 23-24! This position begins August 14th and will last all year and through ESY as well. If you are a licensed Social Worker who is looking for a great position for the upcoming school year, apply today!
* You will begin work on August 14,m 2023, and end on or around May 29th and the work ESY (if desired) starting June 14th and go through July 26th
* The caseload is all elementary (K-5th grades) with children on the spectrum (approximately 16 students)
* There is a highly collaborative multi-disciplinary team to work alongside
* Daily hours will be from 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
* ESY hours will be 8:00 a.m.-1:15 p.m. (for 6 weeks)
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Social Work and your LSW, LCSW, or PEL-Type 73.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17370|
Would you like to apply to this job?