SY 23-24 School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Lisle, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Social Worker looking for a new opportunity in a wonderful school? We are seeking a Social Worker to begin ASAP! We need someone to work full time with a population of highly impacted students with autism in a great environment in the vicinity of Lisle, IL.
* You can be an LSW, LCSW or have your school social worker endorsement
* You will work daily from 9:45-2:45 with the possibility of working a summer schedule with reduced hours if desired
* You will work with 3 classrooms with lower-functioning, device users, some higher-functioning, verbal students, as well as nonverbal students
* You will have some resource sharing with families
* You will work with an all-high school population (9th-12th)
Qualifications: This position requires an LSW or an LCSW or Type 73. You do NOT have to have the school social worker’s endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17801|
Would you like to apply to this job?