SY 23-24 School Psychologist
|Location :||Manhattan, IL|
|Salary :||$53.00 - $56.00/hour|
A licensed School Psychologist is needed to work with our 3rd-8th graders in a public district located near Manhattan, IL. If you are a licensed school psychologist that is looking for a position for next Fall, this may be for you!
* You will begin work this August and work until the beginning of June 2024
* You will work approximately 6.5 hours per day (32.5 weekly)
* You will work with a caseload of 3rd through 8th graders
* You will work in two schools located near each other
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and your PEL with the school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15916|
Would you like to apply to this job?