SY 23-24 School Psychologist
|Location :||Norridge, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
SY 23-24 Psychologist needed to work in a middle school in the vicinity of Norridge, IL. If you are a licensed School Psychologist looking for a full-year position and enjoy the middle school age, apply today!
* You will begin on August 21, 2023, and work until June 5, 2024
* The daily hours to work are from 7:30-3:15
* This psychologist will serve one middle school (5th-8th grades)
* You can apply if you are a new graduate as long as you have a PEL
* The caseload will be manageable
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-19925|