SY22-23 School Speech-Language Pathologist-SLP
|Location :||Maywood, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We have a great opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in the vicinity of Maywood, IL!
Speech-Language Pathologist position details:
* The opening is full-time
* Caseload generally around 35-40, manageable in size. You will primarily be pulling out but pushing in with students as needed and depending on their goals and teacher concerns.
* We typically group 2-3 students per grade/goals, however some benefit from 1:1 session.
* Seeking a candidate with strong collaboration skills who will work closely with SPED team and co-treat with OT 2 days per week.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). PEL License is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2205-11043|