SY23-24 Bilingual PreK School Speech-Language Pathologist-SLP
|Location :||Bellwood, IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $52.00/hour|
We have a great Pre-K opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work near Bellwood, IL!
Speech-Language Pathologist position details:
* The opening is full-time M-F; splitting time at two Elementary Schools during the week.
* Bilingual preferred
* This position working with Pre-K (ages 3-5) for SY23-24
* Hours can either be 7:30-3 pm, with a 30-minute duty-free lunch or you can work 8-3:30 pm, with a 30-minute duty-free lunch
* Another full time SLP on site to help
* Manageable caseload size, around 25 students in blended and instructional classrooms
* Some case management of students who are S/L only
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). PEL License is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17450|
Would you like to apply to this job?