SY23-24 Elementary Speech-Language Pathologist
|Location :||Oak Park, IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $50.00/hour|
We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist looking to cover two schools We’d love to speak with you about this full-time SY23-24 opportunity! We are looking to staff this Elementary school with a great Speech-Language Pathologist this fall. Previous experience preferred.
* Speech-Language Pathologist to teach K-5th
* Two Elementary buildings splitting time for this full-time need
* Full-time, M-F: 730-3 pm
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17485|
Would you like to apply to this job?