SY23-24 Middle School Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$39.00 - $45.00/hour|
Are you interested in working as a Special Ed Teacher for a Middle School population for the SY2023-24? This opportunity is in a charter school located in the southwest area of Chicago! Please apply today!
Special Education Teacher duties:
* You will work with one Middle School population
* You will work from 7:15 a.m. until 3:45, M-F daily
* Fall start in August 2023 and work through the end of the school year as a contractor
* You will have a manageable caseload
* You will get the opportunity to show off your skills during the interview process with a demo!
Qualifications: You will need to have a Degree in Special Education with an LBS1 endorsement for the state of Illinois. Must be fully vaccinated and plan to interview in person.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17434|
Would you like to apply to this job?