SY23-24 Part time School Elementary Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Arlington Heights, IL|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $55.00/hour|
Seeking a Part-Time Elementary School-based Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity for SY23-24?
Do you enjoy working with a Pre-K- 8th-grade population? Then look no more and apply today!
* Contract position, part-time Speech Language Pathologist position for the ESY 2023-24!
* Hours 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
* Part-time 3 days/week with the potential to go full-time over the course of the year
* Applicants need to have a Professional Educator's License
* Population is EC-8th; therapeutic day school providing educational life skills program supporting students with moderate to significant needs across multiple domains (cognitive, social-emotional, communication, physical)
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master's Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same), PEL.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21648|