SY23-24 School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Oak Forest, IL|
|Salary :||$43.00 - $50.00/hour|
Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for the SY23-24 with PEL to work full-time in Oak Forest, IL. Apply now to work as a Speech-Language Pathologist in this alternative learning standards program!
* Middle School Students (6th-8th) and will include 9 students on the caseload.
* Great school schedule that works for your family
* The building hours are 7:45 am – 3:05 pm.
* Supportive environment; you’ll be one of the team!
* Competitive pay…get paid for ALL of the hours you put in
* Benefits and perks including healthcare, CEUs and Paid Time off
* Three levels of support: clinical support from an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist on our team, school personnel team support, contracting office/recruiter support throughout your assignment
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same). PEL required.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17524|
Would you like to apply to this job?