Travel Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||The Woodlands, TX|
|Salary :||$35.00 - $50.00/hour|
Here’s a fun opportunity to test drive a new position! Our client is in need of a Physical Therapist to cover an FMLA leave starting soon.
* The assignment is for approximately 12 weeks, full time, ideal start time early August
* Ideally, our new hire would be open to splitting their workload between two clinics, 2 days in the Woodlands office, and 3 days in Conroe
* If you love it, you can stay! We have additional openings within the area and we’d love to have you become a full time employee
* This position would be paid out at an hourly rate, schedule, rates and perks to be discussed at interview
* You’ll treat a wide variety of kids ages 3-21 with varying dx and physical challenges
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11620|