Two Day School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Oswego, IL|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $53.00/hour|
Looking for a little less than full time? We have an opening for school-based Occupational Therapist in the vicinity of Oswego, IL—seeking two days per week.
Our client is looking to fill an occupational therapist position beginning in mid October for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year. This is a stellar opportunity to work with an amazing team that can help you take your therapy skills to the next level.
* You’ll spend a day each in two elementary schools, an inclusion classroom and an autism classroom
*Caseload is about 20 students total, with a several of those consult only
*Training and mentorship available for all experience levels, seeking an OT with some school-based experience
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13951|