Virtual Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist
|Location :||Portland, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school contract assignment for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. You will work with kiddos from ages 3 to 5 in the home and community preschool settings.
* We are able to consider candidates who need to work virtually
* SLP will work with kids ages 3 to 5
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work 40 paid hours per week
* Contract begins as soon as possible and ends mid-June 2023
* Enjoy working alongside a friendly, supportive team.
* Competitive pay and benefits.
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology, and a current OR license (or be eligible for same). You also will need a CBR certification or to apply for CBR certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13843|