Virtual School Psychologist
|Location :||Seattle, WA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
|Are you looking for a high-paying virtual School Psychologist opportunity? PediaStaff needs a great School Psychologist to work full-time hours for the 2022-2023 school year with a Washington state school district. This opportunity starts as soon as possible and runs through June 2023. You will work with elementary through high school students
* Save time by avoiding the work commute and travel between buildings
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in School Psychology and an ESA certificate
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13888|