Contact Us

Contract Pediatric Physical Therapist - PT - Ocean City, MD

Are you looking for a fabulous contract Physical Therapist opportunity on the Eastern Shore of Maryland? We have a school/Early Intervention position about 25 minutes inland of Ocean City, Maryland, and we need a great Physical Therapist to start as soon as possible. This is a 13-week contract opportunity, with the potential to last for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year. 

*  You will work with 20 percent school-age children in a school, with the remaining 80 percent being birth to three in the community
*  This is a great opportunity to do both school and EI work 
*  You will see children with a broad range of diagnoses
*  Physical Therapist will report to the Director of Special Education
* You will work 35 hours per week

The ideal candidate will have school and Early Intervention experience. 

Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).

PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition: 
- Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions 
- We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation 
- You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals 
- Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff 

PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business. 

PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business. 


Pay: $40-$52/hour

Reference Number: JO-1810-6642-11

Have a question? Contact us at 1-866-733-4278 option 1 or [email protected]

Apply for this JobTell a Friend