Bilingual Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Clarksville, TN|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you fully bilingual in Spanish and English? Do you love pediatrics? Would you like an interesting job where you’ll have variety in your workdays and grow professionally?
PediaStaff is searching for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team in Clarksville, TN (part-time may also be available)
* Work with children from birth through school-age with a wide range of diagnoses
* This clinic is successful and growing – many other SLPs on staff!
* One hour from Nashville and just south of Fort Campbell, KY
* Your choice – 4 or 5 day week – Monday through Thursday 8 to 6 plus OPTIONAL Fridays 8-12
* Benefits include PTO, healthcare insurance, license stipend, liability insurance, continuing education
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters in Speech-Language Pathology and a current Tennessee SLP license. Some experience working with children is also needed. Clinical Fellowship may be available. You’ll need to be fully bilingual in Spanish and English.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20137|