Welcome to Issue number 27 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Closed Schools Have To Serve Some Special Ed Students In Person, Experts Say
- Children Will Wait to Impress Others — Another Twist On The Classic Marshmallow Test
- World Cerebral Palsy Day — Is Tuesday, October 6th
- 10 Ideas to Celebrate PT Month in October
- Resource of the Week: Hearing First
- Tips for Enjoying an Autism-Friendly Halloween
- Orange Pumpkin Book—Revised; Get Ready for Halloween!
- Apple Books for Toddlers with Simple Fun Activities
- How Parents Can Spot Signs of Learning Disabilities During Remote Learning
- Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Emotional Self Regulation: Techniques for Teaching
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!