Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
|Location :||Madison, IN|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is searching for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a pediatric clinic in Madison, IN. You’ll work in a Center-Based setting with children mostly in preschool and early elementary grades.
* This is a full-time BCBA position 8-5 Monday-Friday
* You’ll join a strong multidisciplinary practice focused on teamwork
* Mentoring is available for new BCBAs
* You’ll work in a clinic setting — no driving all around the county
* The right BCBA will have the opportunity to grow with this practice
* Benefits are available including healthcare insurance and PTO
Qualifications: Master’s Degree. Must be board certified by the BACB. Newly certified professionals are welcome to apply.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12228|