Clinic Based Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Lakeside City, TX|
Fabulous opportunity for an Occupational Therapist in a private pediatric outpatient clinic located in the vicinity of Lakeside City, Texas? Be part of this multi-disciplinary clinic where they take a team approach to therapy. The Occupational Therapist will treat kiddos between 0-and 20 years of age.
* Full-time clinic/community-based Occupational Therapist position.
* Strong mentoring and advice on a variety of therapy-related topics
* Compensation is highly competitive with other reimbursements included
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
* At least 1 year of pediatric experience as a licensed OT required
* Experience working with sensory issues, positioning, and adaptive feeding equipment are things of interest. A minimum of 1 year would be great but will consider someone with less.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12746|