Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Milford, DE|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking to work with the precious birth to age five population? We have a wonderful opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work 37.5 hours a week for a school-year contract position.
* Position is a contract opportunity
* You will work 37.5 hours per week providing services
* Speech-Language Pathologist caseload is kiddos from birth to age 5
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* Speech-Language Pathologist will need to have experience working with younger children, particularly preschool-age children with disabilities
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology, as well as an active Delaware SLP license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15492|