Early Intervention Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Tacoma, WA|
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a fabulous Early Intervention opportunity near Tacoma? This position is salaried, offering you security while still working with the birth to three population. This company would love to add a new Occupational Therapist to their growing team! We are looking for someone full time and have a full-time caseload ready for you! Please apply today to learn more!
* Enjoy a great sign-on bonus!
* OT will work in Tacoma/Puyallup area
* You will see children from birth to age 3
* We prefer a minimum of one year of pediatric experience
* Set your own schedule and enjoy flexibility!
* Full-time caseload for an Occupational Therapist is 18-20 kiddos
* You will be responsible for treatment plans, as well as ongoing services
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, generous paid time off, paid holidays and more! Retirement available after 1 year.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16399|
Would you like to apply to this job?