Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Tacoma, WA|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a fabulous Early Intervention opportunity near Tacoma? This position is salaried, offering you security while still working with the birth-to-three population. You will join one of the most dynamic and progressive programs for children age birth to 3 with developmental delays. We would love to add a new Speech-Language Pathologist to our growing team! We are looking for someone full-time and have a full-time caseload ready for you! Please apply today to learn more!
* Enjoy a great sign-on bonus!
* SLP will work in Tacoma/Puyallup area
* You will see children from birth to age 3
* We prefer a minimum of one year of pediatric experience, but we are able to consider CFY candidates who have birth to three fieldwork experience
* Set your own schedule and enjoy flexibility!
* Full-time caseload for an SLP is 18-20 kiddos
* You will be responsible for treatment plans, as well as ongoing services
* We are offering a hiring bonus – inquire today!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, generous paid time off, paid holidays and more! Retirement is available after 1 year.
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16148|
Would you like to apply to this job?