HIgh School Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$30.00 - $40.00/hour|
We are looking for a high school Special Ed Teacher in a unique school that takes a truly different approach? Do you want to work with a high school population (9=12th)? Then, this position is for you! We are looking for LBS1 Special Education teachers to work in a school near the south side of Chicago, IL alongside an excellent teaching team for the SY 2022-23!
Special Education Teacher Position Details:
- Full time -high school- one building
- 8am – 4pm Monday through Friday (35 hours/week)
- Caseload is 12-15
- Start immediately and work until the end of the school year (June 7, 2023)
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution required, and a valid LBS1 Teacher Certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16494|
Would you like to apply to this job?