LOA School Psychologist
|Location :||Oak Lawn, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a short-term school psychologist position starting this fall and lasting just a few months? We need a licensed school psychologist to work in a middle school filling a leave of absence starting August 15th. If you are a licensed school psychologist and live in the vicinity of Oak Lawn, IL, apply today!
* You will begin work on August 15th and work until the end of October
* You will work in a middle school for four days per week and one other school one day per week to make a full-time position
* You will work with a great staff and have a great short-term position
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and your PEL or Type 73 with the school psychologist endorsement (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12653|