LOA- School Psychologist
|Location :||Des Plaines, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
LOA School Psychologist is needed to work beginning on November 28th and working until the beginning of April 2023. If you are a licensed School Psychologist who enjoys working with the little ones and if you would like a short-term position, this may be the job for you! You will work with an elementary population in the vicinity of Des Plaines, IL.
* You will work daily from 7:45 AM to 2:45 PM
* You will have a manageable caseload consisting of 38-40 students
* Your responsibilities will include assisting with EI referrals and SPED evaluations
* You will also be responsible for IEP evaluations and report writing
* You will begin on November 28th and work until early April 2023
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with the school psychologist endorsement (or be eligible for same)
Bilingual preferred but not required
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14030|