Middle School Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$30.00 - $40.00/hour|
HOT new job working in a unique school that takes a truly different approach? Do you want to work with a Middle School population (5-8)? Then, this position is for you! We are looking for LBS1 Special Education teachers to work in a school near the westside of Chicago, IL alongside an excellent teaching team for the SY 2021-2022.
Special Education Teacher Position Details:
- Full time
- 7:25 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 7:25 AM – 3:30 PM on Fridays (40 hours/week)
- Middle School Students 5th – 8th grade
- Math and Science
- Most kiddos are SLD with a few ID, but not very severe (academically or behaviorally)
- Serve as the advocate for all students with disabilities (SWD)
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution required, and a valid LBS1 Teacher Certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2109-9990|