Neurodiversity Affirming Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Las Vegas, NV|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist who believes passionately in Neurodiversity Affirming therapy?
PediaStaff is looking for a pediatric SLP to join a growing home health practice in Las Vegas. We can consider full-time and part-time candidates.
* You’ll see children from birth to age 18
* Cases may include Feeding/Swallowing, Complex Communication Needs, Executive Functioning skills, and Literacy/language skills including Dyslexia
* You’ll enjoy some flexibility in your schedule
* Are you driven, motivated, resourceful, compassionate, a lifelong learner, and kind?
* We are very open to new graduate candidates!
Qualifications: Must hold a degree in Speech-Language Pathology; a current Nevada state license (or eligible). New graduates are welcome to apply for a clinical fellowship.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14173|