Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Houston, TX|
Physical Therapists interested in working with an all pediatric caseload are in high demand in the Houston area! This outpatient clinic has two openings in the Houston metroplex, both on the west side. We are seeking an energetic, dedicated PTs to join the team. Work week is typically M-TH, Fridays off!
* Seeking Pediatric Physical Therapist to join team on a full-time basis
* Previous pediatric outpatient clinic experience is a plus but not required
* Strong and enthusiastic new grads will be considered
* Join this team that is over 90 therapists strong, privately owned and efficiently managed
* You will grow as a therapist while enriching the lives of the children you treat
* You’ll work with kids birth through 21 on a multitude of dx
* This clinic is one of several in the area and offers a supportive clinical team and a well-established management team; they are one of the few clinics to continue to offer salaried positions and benefits!
* Productivity bonus structure available on top of your salary
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
Benefits package includes 100% paid PPO Medical Insurance, dental, 401(k) , LTD and STD through AFLAC, continuing ed. Relocation assistance negotiable, 18 Paid Vacation/Personal days Paid Holidays Salary is competitive for the area.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11864|