Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Hollywood Park, TX|
Established outpatient pediatric clinic in the vicinity of San Antonio, TX seeks a full time Physical Therapist to join their team. Clinic is in the vicinity of San Antonio and the ideal fit for this office has a few years of experience and is ready to build a PT team.
* Clinic is part of a larger group of clinics and home health providers with offices in several cities in Texas.
* Caseload consists of a variety of disorders, mild to severe.
* Clinic hours are typically 8a-7p Monday-Thursday
* two evenings until 7 pm required, 4-10 hour days also an option
* Bilingual is recommended but not required unless you are a new grad.
* Client prefers a therapist with 1-2 years of experience
* Salary based on experience
Salaried employees received full benefits including a generous health insurance plan as well as disability, retirement, paid time off, sick/personal days, etc.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2308-19639|