Outpatient Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Houston, TX|
Immediate need for a Speech-Language Pathologist. This multi-clinic practice is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist who takes a collaborative and multi-disciplinary approach to therapy. If you’re interested in working in an outpatient pediatric clinic to change lives, this position is for you! Applicant can be monolingual or bilingual in Spanish.
* Currently seeking candidates for a full-time position in the vicinity of Houston, TX
* Clinic is part of a larger group of clinics with offices in several cities in Texas.
* Caseload consists of a variety of disorders, mild to severe. You’ll see kids on the spectrum, with various syndromes, developmental delays, and receptive/expressive speech delays
* Kids range in age from birth to about middle school age
*CF’s are welcome to apply and supervision is available
* Candidates with their CCC’s, either monolingual or bilingual in Spanish are strongly encouraged to apply
* At least one year of pediatric experience is required or pediatric fieldwork as part of your graduate program
* Flexible scheduling; work 4 or 5 days per week for full-time status. You are required to work two evenings per week to accommodate working parents’ schedules
Salaried employees received full benefits including a generous health insurance plan as well as disability, retirement, paid time off, sick/personal days, etc. You’ll receive an outstanding paid time off package that is available to you after 90 days of employment. You’ll also receive an ample allowance for continuing education, too. Retirement plan with match, short and long-term disability, the list goes on!
Qualifications: Must hold a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2308-19514|