Outpatient Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist- SLP
|Location :||Houston, TX|
A phenomenal pediatric clinic with several locations in the Houston area seeks a speech-language pathologist to join their team on a full time basis in their office located near I-610 and Gulf Freeway New grads welcomed! Mentorship and CFY supervision is available on-site with an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Previous pediatric outpatient clinic experience is a plus but not required.
- Team of therapists is over 90 strong across multiple clinics
- Privately owned and efficiently managed
- You will grow as a Speech-Language Pathologist while enriching the lives of the children you treat.
- Children are birth to 21 with a variety of pediatric diagnoses.
- Salary is based on experience and competitive for the area.
- Benefits package includes 100% paid PPO Medical Insurance, dental, 401(k) , LTD and STD through AFLAC, continuing ed.
- 18 Paid Vacation/Personal days Paid Holidays.
This practice is special because all of the therapists share the same standard of care and have created a workplace built around such standards and compassion for their patients. They strive to meet the needs of Medicaid families in the greater Houston area and have been doing so for more than 10 years. You’ll work alongside a multi-disciplinary team sharing common goals for the kids they treat: to help children realize their maximum potential through a full range of services. They aim to nurture and encourage the very best within each child, building strong self-esteem and productivity for the future.
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children.
Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve. With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Communication and Speech Disorders, a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. CCCs preferred, strong new grads with pediatric fieldwork will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|Job ID :||JO-2302-16028|
Would you like to apply to this job?